0 24 600 mm Digital Ultra Height Gage 54 105 024
Fowler’s “Ultra-Height” has evolved to bring you the finest digital height gage of its kind in the industry.
• Resolution: .0005″ (.01mm).
• Lock screw: for scribing, transferring, etc.
• Microfine adjustment screw. Lock screw locks unit before using fine adjustment screw.
• Sturdy single column beam: hardened, ground and stress relieved. Sealed-in Sylvac electronic scale is unbreakable and not affected by oil, dust, chips, magnetism, shock, etc.
• Robust base is fully hardened, ground and microlapped to ensure accuracy. Stress-relieved base. The base/scriber design allows direct zero reading from the base over the full range. Base size: length 6″, width 3-1â„2″, height 2-1â„2″.
• Carbide-tipped scriber
• Completely re-engineered measuring sensor, a marked improvement of the already proven Sylvac capacitive measuring system.
• Incremental floating zero. Deviations are read out directly with no math.
• Direct inch/metric conversion
• 2 presetable references
• Increased measuring, tracking speed of approximately 60″/second.
• Zero button may be reconfigured as a hold button. If tool is used for SPC, it’ll automatically be configured as a data output switch.
• Large, high contrast LCD display indicates in/mm, hold, and zero functions.
• Hold feature freezes display for later viewing. Ideal for hard to reach places.
• Low drain, high efficiency lithium wafer battery 4500 hrs. of continuous on time.
• Direct RS-232C output.
• Direct connection to any PC computer or printer without an interface.
• Range: 0-24”³/600mm
• Overall Accuracy: ± 0.002”³/±.05mm
• Overall Height: 30”³/750mm
• Weight: 11.5 lbs/5.2 kgs