0 2 mm Girod Vertical Test Indicator 52 563 473 0
Fowler-Girod Test Indicators have long been regarded internationally as “the best”, incorporating Swiss quality and workmanship.
• Rugged one-piece housing, corrosion resistant with satin chrome finish.
• For high accuracy and repeatability, six bearings are jeweled. Reinforced flanges.
• Adjustable ball bearings guarantee perfect point movement under all conditions.
• Contact point can be displaced 210°. Automatic reversing contact point.
• Supplied with .040″, .080″ and .120″ carbide contact points on all indicators except No. 52-562-474-0 and No. 52-563-474-0 which are supplied with only one point.
• Shockproof and nonmagnetic.
• Microfine graduations.
• Three dovetails; top, back and bottom for easy mounting and positioning.
• Measuring pressure—7 grams.
• Movement not influenced by any outside pressures, and measuring value transmitted by means of rack and pinion.
• Face Dia. 1″ and 1-1â„2″ for easy reading.
• Adjustable bezel and dial are easily set and reset to zero.
• Inch series supplied with two dovetail clamping stems: 7â„32″ No. 52-565-091-0 and 1â„4″ No. 52-565-092-0. Metric series supplied with dovetail clamping stems: 5â„32″ (4mm) No. 52-565-090-0 & 5â„16″ (8mm) No. 52-565-093-0.
• Includes fitted case
*Image shown for representational purposes only
Dial Diameter: 38mm
Dial Reading: 0-100-0
Point Length: 12.5mm